If you download split file, use Hjsplit to join, download click here

6/12 Symantec Connect - Endpoint Protection (AntiVirus) - Discussions

Bookmark and Share
Please add updates@feedmyinbox.com to your address book to make sure you receive these messages in the future.
Symantec Connect - Endpoint Protection (AntiVirus) - Discussions Feed My Inbox

2 instances of symantec endpoint protection installed on the server
June 12, 2010 at 10:59 AM

Hi,

Please help me on my problem. I upgraded the SEP version of one of our server. I just override the installation over the existing from mr4 to mr5 but what happened is 2 instance on add remove program was created. I restarted the server and uninstall but no to avail.

Please advise

thanks,

 

This email was sent to kurtdoniecobain.freedownload@blogger.comCreate an Account
Don't want to receive this feed any longer? Unsubscribe here
This email was carefully delivered by Feed My Inbox. 230 Franklin Road Suite 814 Franklin, TN 37064

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment